Sequence diagrams, commonly used by developers, model the interactions between objects in a single use case. They illustrate how the different parts of a system interact with each other to carry out a function, and the order in which the interactions occur when a particular use case is executed.
Here are the steps that occur in the use case named ‘Create New Library User Account’.
- The librarian request the system to create a new online library account
- The librarian then selects the library user account type
- The librarian enters the user’s details
- The user’s details are checked using the user Credentials Database
- The new library user account is created
- A summary of the of the new account’s details are then emailed to the use
Sequence Diagram of an Online Exam System
Sequence Diagram Example of a School Management System