- List the disadvantage of using light pen.
- Light pens are easily damaged.
- They can only be used on some computer screens
- They do not work with LCD screens.
- They usually lack high resolution capability
- Write the application of Computer graphics.
- Education and training
- Image processing
- What do you mean by clipping?
Any procedure that identifies those portions of a picture that are either inside or outside of a specified region of a space is referred to as clipping.
- What is buffered image in java 2D?
A buffered image is a type of image whose pixels can be modified. Buffered Image represents image data that is present in memory, unlike Image, which typically represents streaming image data being transferred over a network
- Difference between HSV and RGB color model.
Any difference between HSV and RGB color model are as follow :
|It is denoted by Hue saturation value color model||It is denoted by Red Green Black color model|
|HSV is a color model that describes colors (hue or tint) in terms of their shade (saturation) and their brightness(value).||RGB is an additive color model For computer displays uses light to display color, Colors result from transmitted light.
- Write different between parallel and perspective projection.
- Parallel Projections:
- The center of projection is at infinity.
- The projectors are parallel to each other.
- Perspective Projections:
- The center of projection is a finite point.
- The projectors intersect at the center of projection.
- What do you means by key frame specification?
Key frame is the detail drawing of the scene at the certain time in the animation sequence.