List the disadvantages of plasma display?
- The disadvantages of plasma display are:
- High power consumption
- Heavier than LCD and LED
- More expensive
What happens when if the ratio of cache hit is more than cache miss in a system?
A high cache hit ratio greatly improves the browsing experience while reducing costs in terms of energy, bandwidth, and computation power.
Why RAM is considered as Random Access memory?
- RAM is called “random access” because any storage location can be accessed directly and much faster to read from and write to than the other kinds of storage in a computer, the hard disk, floppy disk, and CD-ROM.
List three basic operation used in algorithm?
- The three basic operation used in algorithm are:
- An assignment
- A comparison
- An arithmetic operation between two or more variables
In which phrase of SDLC, user documents and technical documents are created?
- In documentation phrase of SDLC, user documents and technical documents are created.
Who are system analysts?
- A systems analyst is an IT professional who works on a high level in an organization to ensure that systems, infrastructures and computer systems are functioning as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Animation is the process of designing, drawing, making layouts and preparation of photographic sequences which are integrated in the multimedia and gaming products. Animation involves the exploitation and management of still images to generate the illusion of movement.
List the layer of TCP/IP model.
- The layer of TCP/IP model are:
- Application layer
- Transport layer
- Internet layer
- Network access layer
Why domain Name system is used in internet?
- Domain name system is used in internet to translate domain name which are in the alphabets into IP address.
List the uses of data mining.
- The uses of data mining are:
- It is used to turn feelings into facts
- It is used to support or refute feelings people have about how business is going on
How does primary key differ from foreign key?
- Primary key uniquely identify a record in the table whereas foreign key is a field in the table that is primary key in another table.
Define Genetic Algorithm.
- The genetic algorithmis a method for solving both constrained and unconstrained optimization problems that is based on natural selection, the process that drives biological evolution.
- Define cyber law.
- Cyber law describes the legal issues related to use of inter-networked information technology
- What is Spyware?
- Spyware is a type of malware that collects small pieces of information about user from his/her computer without their knowledge.